Day Habilitation programs help people with developmental disabilities gain vocational and employment skills to maximize their ability to lead satisfying, self-fulfilling and independent lives.
PSCH Day Habilitation Services Focus on:
- Vocational and employment skills
- Development of independent travel and socialization skills
- Choices regarding personal goals
- Identifying and utilizing community resources to achieve the consumer’s objectives
Special Services Offered by PSCH Day Habilitation Programs
- Transportation available to and from the program
- Volunteer experience for consumers helps to develop and refine skills
- Maximum use of the community as a learning and living environment
23-15 37th Ave., Long Island City, NY 11106
189-15 Station Road, Flushing, NY 11358
1310 Rockaway Parkway, Brooklyn, NY 11236
For More Information:
To learn more about Day Habilitation and Day Habilitation without Walls, call the PSCH Developmental Disabilities Intake Dept. at 347-834-1298 or email DDIntake@PSCH.org.