PSCH Day Treatment programs help adults with developmental disabilities to enhance their personal capabilities and develop skills enabling them to grow and build their potential.
Building Individual Skills
- Self-care and other daily living skills
- Positive behavioral supports
- Socialization and peer interaction
- Communication skills
- Nutrition, physical health and development
- Basic work and literacy skills
- Special geriatric services, focusing on skill retention and socialization
Flushing: 189-15 Station Road, Flushing, NY 11358
Richmond Hill: 101-54 117th Street, Richmond Hill, NY 11419
Astoria: 19-04 49th Street, Astoria, NY 11105
For more information about Day Treatment programs, call the PSCH Developmental Disabilities Intake Dept. at 347-834-1298, or email: DDIntake@PSCH.org.